What does every executive dream of? Is it:
- Having the most talented people in the industry working for you?
- Having an agile organization that is unfazed by uncertainty and has the capacity to thrive in any environment?
- Having enough time to do everything that needs to be done without being exhausted or trading off time with those who are important to you?
Or are your dreams even loftier . . .
- Having that breakthrough product that completely changes the expectations of customers?
- Being recognized as the best place to work in the world?
Whatever your dreams are, your chances of achieving them will be much greater if you can lead with transformational intelligence.
Coaching for Positive Action offers:
- Executive Coaching
- Coaching for Leadership Teams
- Design and Facilitation of Meetings and Retreats
- New Manager Transition Meetings and Coaching
- Workshops – Virtual and In-Person
If you are new to your position, consider a facilitated transition meeting with your staff to learn about what they expect of you, and for your new staff to get to know you, your expectations, what excites you and what 'hooks' you. Managers and executives often say these transition meetings give them a six-month jump start in their new positions.
If you would like to better understand what transformational intelligence means to your leadership style, contact Coaching for Positive Action for a consultation by phone: 843 757-0251,